K-2 for Unmarried Children(Under Age 21) of The Fiancé(e)

K-2 is for children of K-1 holders to enter and stay in the U.S for 90 days with K-1 holders. The children must be unmarried and under 21 years old. K-2 can be applied with a Form I-129. It cannot be extended.

K-2 Visa Benefits

K-2 visa holders can stay in the U.S with K-1 visa holders. K-2 visa holders can work with EAD card approved by USCIS and study without applying a student visa. K-2 visa holders can apply for an immigration visa with K-1 holders.

K-2 簽證